Monday, October 24, 2005


grease is good. well sometimes. i went to a sichuan joint [chungking in alhambra] with the world famous rapliptologist mc neutrogena benzoyl and the ever so sessy bim bim chong. hey fuck you LA, i roll with celeberties. gettin our meals comped. free blowjobs in the kitchen. i like to dip my ballnuts into raw meat. its my own lil thang thang. dont worry about it.. but i digress.

let's get back onto the topic of why youre a bitch and why you like to suck it. see, the grease at this joint wasnt in excess per se. but there is an art to ordering food at them chinaman restaurants. scroll back my bitches, and you will see that meester benzoyl dropped by on my personal blog to try and explain himself. but that aint workin brohaminam. my dude is like a fucken food critic. so i trust his instincts. but i think the ordering of the food was a lil off that night.

first we had some fish slices in a oil bath. shit was tasty. a lil on the oily side but it was so damn delicioso. it had konyaku in it tho. and im not a fan of konyaku. dudes in japan warm that shit up and fuck it like a jello block pussy. i kid you not. ive yet to try that myself, but in the case that i do, i'll give a full comparative write up between konyaku and the real deal. im talking punanynany. cootycoo. the stankbox. omanko.

yeah, next we had some chinese bacon and onion thing. that again was hell of oily. but i love me some bacon. so i overlooked it.

mapo tofu. this was the centerpiece of the meal. well, actually it shoulda been the fish, but i was so impressed with the good tofu and that OG sichuan pepper sting that my cap goes off to the mapo beeeiiitches.

we had some over cooked greens. i mean, someone. give me something to cut this greazy ass film in my mouf. fuck the greens. they straight fucked that shit up. i didnt even eat the leftovers. i tossed that shit out. slimy ass shit. my chinese doggs, plaese to be not fucking up the greens. thats all i fucken ask.

we had a appetizer, pickled nothern cabbage which SURPRISE SURPRISE was drenched in oil. you fucken slanteyed shitpiles. stop fucking up my vegetables! stop it! ok. im sorry. im supposed to be all sensitive to politicking or whatever so disregard that slope comment. my bad doggies. you cool. the mapo was good and i dug the bacon and the fish and it was our fault, no correction, it was my asiaphile homeboys fault for ordering wrong. so howa howa or whatever yall say. mgoi bitches. for reals. it was tasty. our bad for fucken up the order. you greazy ass nips. oh! slipped. sorry about that.

anyways, i know mc bentro gonna feel like he needs to respond and defend himself. you all know how temperamental these rapper dudes are. i mean, he might try and shoot me or get one of his boys to shoot me or some shit which i'll throw up the dub nyaggga westside fo life cousin dont test and then its a connecticut vs. cali throwdown what! ok. enjoy your food bitches.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Gertner said...

Yeah you can say what you want. You don't like overcooked greasy vegetables. I'm kinda surprised. I thought you liked to put limp, oily things in your mouth.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

write more often

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home